Friday, October 23, 2009

Twittering all the way

I never liked Twitter before because I didn't get the point of tweeting . But now I am beginning to enjoy tweeting along with all the birdies... so you can now follow me on Twitter. Have sung for few jingles and now involved in few good shows. Will update all that in a while. Was watching the kids from Balika Vadhu in Koel's show and I must say that these kids are pretty smart. Sometimes I wish I had half the energy they have . Shyamaprasad sir and Rahul ji are getting the Vayalar award for RITU and I feel thankful to be able to play a small role in this. I and Suchith will be singing for the show on the 26th. Also on the 27th at the Tagore Hall the Vayalar group is holding a show dedicated to the great poet. Tc

3 comments:

Vishnu Visakh S said...

gr8...in btw..hw to find u in twitter... :D

Neha Nair said...

right side.. i have given my twitter link..on my links

Vishnu Visakh S said...

k....done....!!!!!