Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aashiq Abu Photography

It was the most random photoshoot ever, don't know if I can even call it one! The Salt N' Pepper team was at Dubai to celebrate 100 days and we were just chilling in our rooms, getting as lazy as ever, arguing over which place to check out and stuff. All of a sudden I had the sudden urge of trying Aashiq's Ray Ban, his most priced possession. He probably loves it more than his life! And then we were on a roll.. it was lights, camera, action! I am a terrible poser and just when Ajay Menon gave up on me, Aashiq Abu, one of the most patient photographers I've met, came into the scene. I would keep doing exactly what he wanted me to do.. and by luck.. we got few amazing shots! This one below is my favourite click.. do click here for more :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sham on u....

tironis said...

Wow ! Looking good !

I saw you at the Avial concert in Kollam and you rocked.The Nagumo song was especially good.

Keep rocking !

Anonymous said...

girlu looku badu
future romba darku
why this kolaveri di?

Neha Nair said...

why u so mean-u
be a little nice-u
my future good-u
u should care less-u
why this kolaveri da? :)

ChItHrA P said...

U look good.. u can def hold a pose.. a naanam okke marannu kala :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anoop G said...

good.. time to start thinking of acting role ?