Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quote for April

Vishu is approaching and I want to wish all of you a happy year ahead. This month's quote would be:

Don't be disappointed if the world refuses to help you. Einstein once said
" I am thankful to all those who said no. Because of them, I did it myself! "


One of the greatest lessons taught by my Guru, Ramesh sir was the process of self learning. It also instills upon one , discipline, to come face to face with the critic within you and to identify the creative you. You know you are on the right path when you realize the importance of what you need rather than what you want.

1 comment:

Vishnu Visakh S said...

Napoleon Hill:

****Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.****

HAPPY VISHU..TO ALL..