Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I need to thank Rahulraj for a hundred million reasons. But I'll mention one for the meanwhile. Promotiong Shyamaprasad's upcoming flick 'RITU' was absolutely fun. Actually the fun part was unexpected and now I am addicted. The whole team including actors and singers were called by a channel for promotion. The shoot was delayed by 3 hours and surprisingly all of us had a jolly good time. Ritu's music has an exceptional guitarist Sumesh who had come along with his guitar to play for us during the shoot. So initially Rahulji was just making us practice which ended being a complete unplugged session. Now I understand what it feels to be like a family! Another such event was when the movie was being promoted in technopark where major portions were shot. It was funny cos Rahulji informed me on the morning of the event and I was the only singer present there! As usual we had a gala time promoting as Shyamji was shot with a lot of questions and the I just jammed with Sumesh and Rahul. Before the shoot he was asking me to listen to Taylor Swift's music cos he thinks it will suit my singing. And trust me, IT DOES !! I am completely in love with the fun lyrics and her singing... If any of you have some good collection of spanish numbers do ping me :D

Ciao till then ....

3 comments:

VIKAS PLAKKOT said...

Finally, someones listening to some good western music!! :)

Spanish, flamenco? Flipsyde uses a lot of flamenco in their music.
Las Ketchup is a spanish girl band.

Anoop G said...

Happy for you! Enjoy...

Neha Nair said...

@Viks I would like to listen to you now... should have done that ages back :D