Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Solution to 'Orkut help' post

Finally! The Orkut.org was kind enough to send me details as to why my profile is not showing my blog links. They said that it could be due to someone reporting my link as spam .Another reason could be that I scrapped my blog links. I really can't recollect scrapping my links to strangers and why would someone report it as spam?? unless...they are green with envy...green with a capital G :D ... Anyhow they suggested that one way to sort it out is by listing your link without a www and http://. If it still doesn't work then contact them HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@neha

just to clear your misconception, orkutplus.org is not in anyway affiliated with orkut.com or it's parent company google. We are a completely independent orkut resource site which aims at providing help, support and useful and constructive hacks to orkut users.