Thursday, March 27, 2008

Incredible!

It's just superlative! Was totally awed by them. On an average this genius takes four hours to complete a fingerpainting . And the second one took him ten hours to complete, cos it takes both the hands. Unfortunately the mail content didn't disclose the name of this painter. Do any of you have any clue regarding the artist? I had received a mail inclusive of amazing graphic works. But this one attracted my eyeballs cos it was hand done. And to have it natural makes it even more special and beautiful. Kudos to 'D' genius!
These are my favourites. To view more of these kinds, go here

A Zebra


An Eagle

4 comments:

Vishnu Visakh S said...

SIMPLY SUPERB....

Movie Mazaa said...

I remember someone having emailed me these some time back. Amazing is the word!
:)

Movie Mazaa said...

Mulla has music by Vidya Sagar, and there is a lilting lullaby by Gayathri - Kannin Vaathil - that is the pick of the lot. I am a huge fan, so I happen to gobble down anything tht I get to hear in her voice!

:)

Neha Nair said...

Haven't heard any though.. and since the movie isn't doing that great.. didn't get to hear it at all! It would be convenient if you could give the musical information with the review itself. Anyways , thanks!